50W Solar LED Street light
The solar powered led street lights activate from dusk to dawn. The LED street light automatically turns ON after the dusk and turns OFF after the dawn.
The designing of the entire system includes: Solar panels, LED light, Rechargeable battery, Controller, Pole and Interconnecting cables.
How does it work?
During the day the Floodlight’s solar panel charges its internal 15600mA Lithium battery giving it the power it needs to light after dark. After dark the flood light will activate as soon as it detects dark. At dawn the flood light stops lighting and starts charging again ready for the night ahead , also you could mandatory turn on/off the floodlight . How do I install it?
Find the best location for your solar panel within 5 meters of where you plan to have the floodlight. The location needs to be as south facing as possible and free from light obstructions such as buildings, trees, fences, bushes or the shadows that these create.
1. Position solar panel in desired location
2. Drill holes, apply screw plugs and screw panel into place
3. position the light in desired location
4. Mark holes in bracket, drill holes and insert screw plugs
5. Fix the light
6. Connect solar panel cable to light and turn on.