By purchasing this product, you could earn a fixed amount of Express Coins.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT TAKES 8 DAYS TO MAKE FROM DATE OF ORDER
- Incl 1 Roccker Switch For Lightbar / Spotlights And 2 x Blanks
- FORD RANGER SWITCH FASCIA
- Custom Built replacement switch fascia for the Ford Ranger PX MK2.
- This replaces the existing fascia that is located in the central lower dash that has two 12 volt outlets and is compatible with all 37 PX MK2 models and the three Ford Everest models.
- The fascia is a direct replacement injected 3D Printed/PC panel, with zero modification required to the existing surrounding console, maintaining the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) look of the vehicle. It will accommodate 3 standard OEM style switches.
- The standard switch used is the popular and readily available late model aftermarket Toyota switch as used in the 200 Series Landcruiser and Prado 150.
- A single switch and two switch blanks are provided with the fascia; the blanks have been designed to accommodate the REDARC® Tow-Pro™ remote brake controller. On the back of the blanks will be two corresponding indents to aid in drilling the two required holes, and extra blanks are available.
- The finish of the replacement switch fascia for the Ford Ranger PX MK2 is matte black, and installation takes approximately 30 minutes and only requires a 7mm ring spanner and medium screwdriver as the surrounding panels simply pull off (a little force is required.
- The fascia relocates in the exact same mounting points as the original so no additional fixtures or adhesives are required.
- The two existing 12v outlets will need to be removed from the original fascia and refitted into the new fascia that incorporates the switches. This is where the medium screwdriver is required.