Double Cab 3 Leg Bed Rack System (Add on Accessories Optional Extra)
R9,500.00 – R11,500.00
Why a Bed Rack System and not a Canopy?
The GOATA bed rack is the ultimate accessory for your Bakkie. With its innovative design and adaptable features, this bed rack is perfect for any adventure. Made from 3mm steel and featuring a black powder-coated finish, it is built to last and withstand even the toughest conditions. The GOATA bed rack is compatible with most Bakkie, making it a versatile addition to your vehicle. It’s also easy to install and comes with all the necessary hardware, so you can get on the road (or off it) in no time. Whether you’re looking to transport long or oversized items, store gear, create a temporary workspace, or mount a roof tent, the GOATA bed rack has you covered.
A few ideas for how you could use a bed rack for a Bakkie (pickup truck) in place of a canopy:
- Transporting long or oversized items: A bed rack can provide additional space and support for transporting items that are too long or wide to fit inside the bed of a Bakkie.
- Storing gear: A bed rack can provide a secure and out-of-the-way place to store gear when not in use (when combined with our side-mounted storage boxes), freeing up space inside the bed of the Bakkie for other items.
- Creating a workspace: A bed rack can be a useful platform for creating a temporary workspace when on the road or at a campsite.
- Mounting a rooftop tent: If you are interested in using your Bakkie for overlanding or extended camping trips, a bed rack can be a great platform for mounting a rooftop tent.
- Mounting a bike rack or other outdoor gear: A bed rack can be a convenient place to mount a bike rack, roof rack or other outdoor gear, freeing up space inside the bed of the Bakkie for other items.
- With all of our accessories, the world of modularity is yours.
- With our proprietary Molle Panels, you can mount just about anything.
- Our Molle Panels are designed around Molle/PALS accessories in addition to featuring universal slots for all kinds of storage possibilities.
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
Modular Bed Rack Information
Our Bed Racks are built with the following specifications:
Bed Rack Upright Legs:
The main upright legs are made with 3mm steel.
Our proprietary design ensures you have space to hook and tie down anything.
M8 are pre-cut to mount all our side accessories and anything else that uses M8 hardware.
Our bed rack enables you to use it on either a roller-style cover or with a tonneau cover.
If you have a tonneau cover or would like to install it as a cattle rail style we can provide no drill bed rack clamp brackets.
Our upright legs are made to be modular so can be transferred with you when you buy a new Bakkie.
Every panel is laser cut to precision out of 2mm steel.
Designed to correct MIL-SPEC MOLLE/PALS features.
Designed for use with common 1/4″ mounting hardware so you can get those nice things you spot on the internet.
Our proprietary “Butterfly” mounting design gives you the ability to use either M6 or M8 mounting hardware.
Are made with 2mm steel to prevent bending like other crossbars that are made using thinner steel.
Bevelled to assist with the reduction in wind noise and aid in the strength factor
M8 Slots to mount all your accessories and anything else that uses M8 eyelids or hardware.
ALSO SEE: Double Cab 3 Leg Bed Rack System – OPTIONAL EXTRA ACCESSORIES
Ford Ranger (2012-2022), Ford Ranger (2023+), Isuzu D-Max (2016-2022), Isuzu D-Max (2023+), Toyota Hilux (2004-2015), Toyota Hilux (2016+), Toyota Land Cruiser 75 (1999-2007), Toyota Land Cruiser 79 (2008+), Volkswagen Amarok (2010-2022), Volkswagen Amarok (2023+)